The practice of utilising self lubricating Nylon's is expanding rapidly. Designed for unlubricated, highly loaded and slowly moving part applications, self lubricated nylon has numerous advantages over standard Nylon.
- self-lubricating material is ideally suitable for dry running applications, requiring low friction and where lubrication is not possible
- improved wear characteristics means excellent retention of physical properties
- coefficient of friction of 0.04 - 0.08 makes Devlube ideal for a wide range of applications
- Internally lubricated cast nylon 6. Yields a considerable enlargement of the application possibilities of nylons. Reduced co-efficient of friction (up to -50%) and improved wear resistance (up to x 10).
Austlon C100 Oil filled
- The natural bearing qualities of AustLon, combined with its excellent wear resistance and high lubricity make it an ideal material for components which need to operate without lubrication, in a corrosive environment or immersed in a fluid or gas.