Self Lubricating Nylons
The practice of utilising self lubricating Nylons is expanding rapidly. Designed for unlubricated, highly loaded and slowly moving part applications, self lubricated nylon has numerous advantages over standard Nylon.
- Self-lubricating material is ideally suitable for dry running applications, requiring low friction and where lubrication is not possible
- Improved wear characteristics means excellent retention of physical properties
- Coefficient of friction of 0.04 – 0.08 makes Devlube ideal for a wide range of applications
- Internally lubricated cast nylon 6. Yields a considerable enlargement of the application possibilities of nylons. Reduced co-efficient of friction (up to -50%) and improved wear resistance (up to x 10).
Austlon C100 Oil filled
- The natural bearing qualities of AustLon, combined with its excellent wear resistance and high lubricity make it an ideal material for components which need to operate without lubrication, in a corrosive environment or immersed in a fluid or gas.